Because you can’t actually escape the gifting element, here are a few thoughts and ideas that I have been slowly adding to my list… Yep a self centred approach to this post!
- Wool socks from Catherine Tough, I have a couple of pairs almost worn through now, great for wearing as slippers or inside wellies
- A cashmere hat from Cos, love a hat, haven’t had a new one for years… (ok since starting this list I *might* have bought one with a big pink bobble)
- Vee Speers prints, I adore them but can’t find them in the UK, these are from Norsu in Australia
- A spacious jute bag from The Future Kept, great for the plethora of kit we seem to have to carry everywhere!
- A winter star light from Cooee, this has been on my wishlist for a while
- This entire range of pottery from Toast, bit of a big ask though…
- Christmas stars from Origami Est. She is incredibly clever.
- The most beautiful throw from Wallace Sewell. The stuff of colourful dreams
- Anemones. Pastel ones. Or ranunculus. I’m not bothered. Maybe a mixture of the two… Image from here
A girl can dream hey…?